Here at Pinnacle Peak Integrated Care, we realize that medical and substance use treatment professionals such as addiction counselors, primary care physicians, Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), and social workers require a dependable referral partner to provide specialized care for substance use, mental health, psychiatry, medication management. Our intake specialists will work closely with your patients to figure out a plan that addresses all of their needs.
Having a plan for when your patients are discharged from care can mean the difference between success in recovery and continued struggles with substance use issues.
Our number one priority is the well-being of your client. Pinnacle Peak Integrated Care works in partnership with you as a referring professional to provide the best possible compassionate and evidence-based care possible. Your guidance got them started, let our team of substance use and mental health professionals help them to meet all their healthcare and wellness needs.
Let Us Handle the Logistics
We also realize that there can be a great deal of pressure placed on referring professionals. Navigating the ins and outs of communication with insurance companies and figuring out the correct route to take to provide additional treatment for your patients can be difficult. Because of this, our team of intake specialists is here to guide referrals through the entire process of assessment and admission planning.
To assist in this process, our highly experienced intake professionals will help you navigate the logistics of patient referral. Some of these logistics include:
- Clear and prompt communication with the patient and their families.
- Private and thorough explanations of the services offered by Pinnacle Peak Integrated Care and providing detailed information about our clinic.
- Determining and coordinating logistics of an intake at our clinic.
- Handling communication with insurance companies to confirm coverage and verify benefits.
- Conducting patient assessments and planning the actual logistics of patient transfers to our facility.
Benefits for Referring Professionals
Our dedicated referral specialists assist with the entire referral process. This ensures that employees and members receive treatment that is customized to meet their unique needs in recovery.
- Pinnacle Peak Integrated Care takes on this responsibility at no additional cost to your client.
- Our team handles the paperwork, research, and all logistics surrounding the referral process.
- Helping you and your client is our number one priority and is handled with experience and care.
Getting the Referral Process Started is Easy
Starting your patient’s referral to Pinnacle Peak Integrated Care is as easy as picking up the phone and calling us at 877-781-5821
Our intake specialists are standing by to help guide you through the process of referring your patients to our expert care. Let’s work together to provide them with the exact support they need to live out their best future.